18 September 2009

love the one you're with

Today one of my friends' facebook statuses read, "I thank God so much for the love of ***** he's given me."
This seems to me to be one of the most retarded statements I have ever heard. I mean, what else is a person going to say: "Dear God, how could you have made me love this activity? I hate it so much!"
Do you really think that God is going to make you love something that you don't want to, or make you unhappy that you love a certain hobby?
If you love something, of course you're going to be grateful for every minute that God allows it to be in your life. My prayer is, "God, thank you so much for allowing me to do something that I love, with people that I love, and please remind me to always use my love [of writing, singing, and photography] to show your glory."

1 comment: