05 November 2009

Mustang Chamber of Commerce, this is Jessie, may I help you?

Thoughts of the Day:
1) I am really looking forward to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight. I have been looking forward to them ever since I had a craving for them on Sunday but Sean said we should wait until $60 wing night! mmm...mmm...good! I am going to buy twice as many as normal and eat them for lunch tomorrow.
2) it's amazing how just one pleasant phone call can make all the other bad ones and the boring-ness of the day seem insignificant. I think people under-estimate how powerful nice-ness is.
3) I love the slick pages of our Chamber directory. I might just flip through them needlessly so I can feel them.
4) it is so beautiful outside this week. I feel guilty just sitting in my office here.

1 comment:

  1. 1) I think you mean 60c not dollars.
    2) Jayne also feels guilty about being in an office on these days.

    ReplyDelete