25 September 2010

Dark and Stormy Night Publishing

I just want to say that I am so proud of Sean for finally working on my new blog and getting it to look like an actual blog--although not anything like the finished product. In light of these actions, i'd also like to officially announce that Sean is making me a new blog that should be up and running by October, and I will be moving over there as soon as I can. In case you were wondering the difference, this one is going to be on wordpress, and since it is coded by Sean it means I can do lots of extra stuff that I haven't been doing on here--hopefully. I have grand plans for it, including book reviews, tidbits of my writing, things that I learn about writing from my own experience and from others, a list of books that I plan to read, and perhaps occasionally anecdotes from my authors at work. But more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment