01 March 2010

my weekend

This weekend I learned:
a little bit more about the roller derby. went to see the okc "red dirt rebellion" skate against...some other team. then went home and watched the movie "Whip it."

Today I learned:
one should really double check which end of the seasoned salt one is opening so that one doesn't dump a ton of salt on the meat and then have to end up eating it cause one doesn't want it to go to waste and having to drink a gallon of water to wash it down.

In other news:
life is pretty good. had a relaxing weekend, went to work and practiced being a manager, came home and made dinner and watched the dishes, and now I'm going to read my book because I can!

Quote of the day:
"Jessie is the chore girl. She loves to hand out chores." --Tasia
"Yes. Pretty much. And your chore is going to be..." --me

2 comments:

  1. So, do you mean you just sat and watched the dishes get dirtier? Or you watched them hoping they would magically clean themselves? Or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I watched them as I washed them, okay?

    ReplyDelete