05 January 2010

Waiting for my muse

Thoughts of the Day:
A dirty Bella is better than a muddy Bella.
Nachos are a great way to end a cold, long day.
It's already the fifth and I've only read 1 1/2 books!

Somebody do something to inspire me to write. Without creative writing class or NaNoWriMo to spur me on, I've found my writing dwindling. And I don't like that. I just can't force myself to open a document and start typing. Apparently that goal of learning to write "with or without the muse" set for us in Dr. Gipson's class didn't work for me. Anyway, I'd really appreciate some encouragement in that area.

Song of the Day:
Soft kitty, warm kitty,
little ball of fur.
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
purr, purr, purr.

1 comment:

  1. If you write something every week, I will read it if you want. :) I love your writing, and I'd be more than happy to give you any motivation to write. I'm trying to write 2000 words/week this semester, which is a scary goal, but I think I can do it.

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete