03 January 2010

I still don't understand why the year starts in winter instead of fall.

So here's the burning question for the new year: will I be able to stick with writing on just one book long enough to see it to the end?
There are so many characters in my head, just waiting for their stories to be told. How can I hold the others back and pick one in particular to finish? Grr...I feel like Alpha from Dollhouse. Or like that one episode of SG-1. And now I just feel like a nerd.

new year's resolutions:
finish writing on one novel.
read more books this year than I did last year. (count for 2009: 28)
get my house more organized. a place for everything, and everything in its place.
clean the house more often.
read more Greek!

I'll keep you posted on the results as the year goes by.
Hello, 2010! Nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment